Creekside Dental offers a full array of dental services to help you maintain healthy teeth. You can read more on this page about specific services.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Comfort Care of Special Needs
We have successfully treated people who have developed anxieties around their past dental care, so we welcome the opportunity to help you master your fears. Also our office is specifically designed for manual and electric wheel chairs. Our staff is trained in wheel transfers if that may be necessary.
Bleaching, veneers, crowns, tooth colored restorations, and many other techniques are available for you. Your smile is your calling card in life. We will welcome your questions in that area of a customized smile design. We pride ourselves on creating smiles for life that are affordable and use the most current techniques that are supported by scientific evidence.
Dental implants are revolutionizing the way we replace missing teeth. The standard of care in the area of tooth loss is changing at this moment. The improved designs and ease of placement of the implants has made the use of implants more attractive to patients for the replacement of missing teeth. We use a multi-discipline approach in the treatment planning of implants, utilizing specialists, such as oral surgeons and periodontists, for the surgical placement of the implants. Then we carefully restore the implant with an abundant and crown. Each case is customized for each patient’s needs.
There are more choices than ever for the types of restorative techniques. Depending on the size, location and patient preferences we will educate the patient which options may work best for each specific tooth.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.